Sparco QRT-C Performance Carbon Racing Seat
Meant for the street, but perfectly at home in a race car, the FIA Homologated QRT-Performance Seats take the magical fit of the QRT design and covers it in Sparco's finest Leather and Alcantara (Grey or Red stitching options available on Black color). Tone-on-tone stitching compliments the simple and elegant design which is instantly at home in both classic sports cars, or highly tuned modern street machines. Taking things a step further, the QRT-C Performnace adds Sparco's patented, aerospace derived vacuum QRT Ultra-Light production technique allows for a unique Fiberglass & Carbon-Fiber hybrid construction that allows for an average weight savings of 2 lbs over its fiberglass QRT-R counterpart without any sacrifice in rigidity or performance.
- Installation: Side Mounting - Use Sparco QRT Specific Side-Mount Brackets
- Hybrid Carbon Fiber construction with QRT Technology.
- Waterproof Fabric is specifically designed for off-road use.
- Lower seating position that can fit taller/larger drivers.
- Smaller outer dimensions for improved vehicle fitment.
- Compatible with 5 or 6-point Harnesses.
- Fire retardant fabric.
OG's Notes: The great thing about the QRT-R is it's dimensions. Direct US design input made for a seat that can fit in an NA Miata without major fab work. At the same time, the seat fits up to a 34 waist and 6 foot plus drivers comfortably. Watch out for the side mount holes - they're higher up to try and get the seat as low as possible, but this can cause problems with some brackets out there.