OG Racing is the nation's top source for automotive racing and enthusiast gear. Founded in 1990 with the intent of "Making Racers Safer", we specialize in outfitting drivers with the latest head-to-toe performance and safety gear and accessories. From our full line of racing suits, to the latest helmets and neck protection, we're constantly striving to make sure the latest technology is keeping you safe. Our personalized customer service by an enthusiastic and friendly sales staff will ensure that everyone from the casual autocrosser to the Speed World Challenge racer receives only the best in customer service and support.
If you are impassioned about making sure that every customer has a positive shopping experience, then we want you on our team! This is an excellent opportunity to enter yourself into the exciting world of the performance racing industry. See cool cars, meet amazing people - join us on this amazing ride! OG Racing is constantly searching for hard-working candidates to not only help maintain our position in the automotive aftermarket, but to move us through the next stage of growth.
All positions feature:
- Getting to work in an energy filled, busy shop.
- A clean, professional work environment with a team that wants to see you succeed.
- Predictable schedules.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Special Employee Pricing.
- Trackday perks!
If interested in any of the open positions below, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
OG Racing prides itself on a huge inventory and industry leading order processing and shipping times. The Warehouse Associate plays an important role in making this happen, and will be responsible for working at the required pace while maintaining high levels of accuracy and meeting all operational guidelines. The ideal candidate will not only demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills, and attention to detail, but will excel at working in a fast paced warehouse environment.
- Accurately Pick, Pack & Ship customer orders under tight deadlines.
- Quality control on products as they are received and accurately put-away.
- Conduct regular Inventory counts.
- Help maintain and clean and organized warehouse environment.
- Assist the sales department as needed to meet customer service goals.
- Prior order selection and packing experience preferred.
- Prior receiving experience preferred.
- Prior inventory management experience.
- Ability to learn our internal warehouse and shipping software (Netsuite & Shipstation).
- Must be able to lift, carry, & pack heavy merchandise.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, organized and well maintained warehouse.
- OG Racing has a strong commitment to our people, providing extensive training, a healthy culture, and opportunities for growth. We are seeking applicants interested in making a commitment to OG Racing and their career.