OG Racing is the nation's top source for automotive racing and enthusiast gear. Founded in 1990 with the intent of "Making Racers Safer", we specialize in outfitting drivers with the latest head-to-toe performance and safety gear and accessories. From our full line of racing suits, to the latest helmets and neck protection, we're constantly striving to make sure the latest technology is keeping you safe. Our personalized customer service by an enthusiastic and friendly sales staff will ensure that everyone from the casual autocrosser to the Speed World Challenge racer receives only the best in customer service and support.
If you are impassioned about making sure that every customer has a positive shopping experience, then we want you on our team! This is an excellent opportunity to enter yourself into the exciting world of the performance racing industry. See cool cars, meet amazing people - join us on this amazing ride! OG Racing is constantly searching for hard-working candidates to not only help maintain our position in the automotive aftermarket, but to move us through the next stage of growth.
All positions feature:
- Getting to work in an energy filled, busy shop.
- A clean, professional work environment with a team that wants to see you succeed.
- Predictable schedules.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Special Employee Pricing.
- Track Day & Event Perks
- Working around fast cars & racing, and talking with customers about going fast and racing!
If interested in any of the open positions below, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking a friendly, energetic and motivated Sales professional interact directly with OG Racing’s core clientele and making sure of their satisfaction throughout the sales process by phone, e-mail, electronic-chat or in-person in our Virginia showroom. OG Racing prides ourselves on having the best customer service in not only the Performance Racing industry, but in the retail industry as a whole.
The ideal applicant must demonstrate the following qualities:
- Communicates effectively with excellent speaking, listening and writing comprehension.
- Ability to determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their changing needs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Maintain a strong technical knowledge of all products.
- Proficient and up-to-date in computer and software usage.
- Problem solver willing to evolve in a changing customer service environment.
- Ability to make quick and sound decisions to best address customer needs.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Retail or Wholesale sales environment.
- Basic understanding of the Club/Amateur/Professional Motorsports and/or Racing Industry.
- Interest and/or basic knowledge of Automobiles, Auto Parts, or Racing Gear Requirements.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of Customer Service principles, and Sales tactics.
- Basic PC-Computer skills/knowledge and experience with Microsoft and Google Applications/Software
- Motivated self-starter and ability to work independently and in a team, and begin and close tasks.
- Ability to work occasional weekends and maintain a flexible schedule.
OG Racing prides itself on a huge inventory and industry leading order processing and shipping times. The Warehouse Associate plays an important role in making this happen, and will be responsible for working at the required pace while maintaining high levels of accuracy and meeting all operational guidelines. The ideal candidate will not only demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills, and attention to detail, but will excel at working in a fast paced warehouse environment.
- Accurately Pick, Pack & Ship customer orders under tight deadlines.
- Quality control on products as they are received and accurately put-away.
- Conduct regular Inventory counts.
- Help maintain and clean and organized warehouse environment.
- Assist the sales department as needed to meet customer service goals.
- Prior order selection and packing experience preferred.
- Prior receiving experience preferred.
- Prior inventory management experience.
- Ability to learn our internal warehouse and shipping software (Netsuite & Shipstation).
- Must be able to lift, carry, & pack heavy merchandise.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, organized and well maintained warehouse.
- OG Racing has a strong commitment to our people, providing extensive training, a healthy culture, and opportunities for growth. We are seeking applicants interested in making a commitment to OG Racing and their career.