Stand 21 Club 3 Head and Neck Restraint
Imported by Sparco USA, the Stand 21 Club III FHR (Frontal Head Restraint) features a thermoplastic injected resin that is reinforced with carbon-fiber for extraordinary protection in frontal impacts. Using a proprietary honeycomb construction, the Club III provides a superior strength to weight ratio. Floating tethers maximize head mobility for increased comfort while still providing protection at multiple angles. Homologated to both FIA 8858-2010 and SFI 38.1 certifications, the Club III is ready for use in events throughout the world. Note: Anchors not included.
|Rating:||FIA 8858-2010, SFI 38.1|
- FIA 8858-2010 Homologated and manufacture certified to SFI 38.1.
- Carbon Fiber infused thermoplastic injected resin construction.
- Lightweight – Large is only 1lb. 7oz. (640 grams).
- Exceptional ergonomics and comfort.
- Self-centering, free-floating single tether for maximum mobility.
- Available in Medium or Large with a 20° Angle for use with most seats/setups.
- Made in France
- Compatible with Hans spring-post anchors (Not included), and spring-post anchors that come pre-installed on FIA 8858-2015 helmets.