Simpson Hybrid Pro Lite Head And Neck Restraint
SKU: SSHYPL XSM PA
The SFI 38.1 & FIA 8858-2010 approved Simpson Hybrid Pro Lite features a light-weight, carbon fiber construction for superior comfort without sacrificing strength. Defined shoulder wings help keep the harness in place, while the standard sliding tethers and multi-tether system offer a full range of movement without sacrificing protection. All options include the patented SAS (Seatbelt Anchor System) for even greater coverage in flips, barrel rolls, and side impacts. Available with standard D-Ring Anchor, or select upgraded Post Anchor or M61 systems.
|Rating:||SFI 38.1, FIA 8858-2010|
|Part Number:||SSHYPL SIZE|
- SFI 38.1, FIA 8858-2010 Certified
- 20% reduction in weight over earlier models
- Multi-tether system to enhance side to side movement
- DuPont carbon polymer construction
- Sleek, modern profile with defined wings for seatbelt containment
- Quick-Release D-Ring Anchor (pictured): Standard easy install D-ring installs to existing helmet Head/Neck Restraint points.
- M61 Anchors: Replaces the bulky traditional D-Ring fastener with a clean, quick-release style anchor that attaches directly to the helmet.
- Hans Post Anchors: Identical to the Post-Anchors popularized by Hans Devices. Easy to use, and allows cross-compatibility with Hans-Equipped helmets.