Red Line Superlight Shockproof Gear Oil
Red Line Superlight Shockproof Gear Oil offers high-protection in super low-drag formula. Recommended for heavily-loaded racing differentials and transmissions which see shock-loading. Acting like a liquid grease, these unique lubricants contain a suspension of solid microscopic particles as an extreme pressure agent, offering a "best of both worlds" balance of low drag and superior protection for gear teeth.
Superlight Shockproof Gear Oil:
- Film thickness greater than an SAE 75W90, yet low fluid friction like ATF
- Used in low-power dog-ring racing transaxles with moderate to low load, qualifying, etc.
- Popular in British F3, Euro F3 and Star Mazda racing gearboxes for ultra low drag
All Red Line Shockproof Gear Oils feature:
- Fully-synthetic formulas created from polyol ester base stocks, offer excellent lubrication under extreme conditions
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers (except NS) provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears
- High viscosity-index (VI) to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear