Planted Subaru Legacy/Outback Seat Bracket (2009-14) - Driver
SKU: SB135 LEFT
Planted Seatbase Adapter Brackets are an easy solution for adapting your aftermarket seat to the floor of your specific vehicle. Planted Seat Brackets are constructed from 3/16" thick steel for superior strength. Able to accept sliders from most major seat manufacturers like Bride, Cobra, OMP, Racetech, Recaro, Sparco, Status and more, allowing for easy installation of aftermarket seats in your vehicle. Extra material is also provided for direct seat or side mount applications where eliminating sliders is preferred (some drilling may be required in this case). Planted brackets are finished with a durable black powder coat.
|Part Number:||SB135 LEFT|
- Fits all 2009+ Subaru Legacy/Outback models.
- Seats come in many different shapes and sizes so not all seats will fit in all vehicles. It is up to the end user to determine if the seat will fit prior to ordering the Seat Bracket and other components.
- Many vehicles have the steering wheel offset toward the center of the vehicle. This can be accentuated when installing an aftermarket seat of a different size then the factory seat.
- Replacing a factory seat with an aftermarket seat may cause the vehicle's warning indicators to activate. This can be due to airbag, weight and/or other sensors in the factory seat that are not included in an aftermarket seat. It may be possible to eliminate these indicators with an electronic resistor but it is up to the end user to determine if a resistor will work & which resistor to use.
- Professional installation is recommended.