<iframe frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" image_size="1024x" alt="Performance Friction Direct Drive V3 Replacement Rotor - Porsche 991 Cup & Cayman GT4 Clubsport (Front)" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ppkXyursd-M?controls=1&enablejsapi=1&modestbranding=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ogracing.com&playsinline=1&rel=0" title="Performance Friction Direct Drive V3 Replacement Rotor - Porsche 991 Cup & Cayman GT4 Clubsport (Front)"></iframe>
Performance Friction Direct Drive V3 Replacement Rotor - Porsche 991 Cup & Cayman GT4 Clubsport (Front)
380.32.0054.451 & 380.32.0054.461 Motorsports Replacement Rotors only for the Performance Friction V3 Direct Drive system for the Porsche 991 Cup & Cayman GT4 Clubsport. Includes Replacement Rotor only (Hat not included). Price is per rotor. The V3 design features an all new retention ring that holds the hat and disc together without the need for traditional nuts & bolts. The simplified design also helps save weight and makes rotor replacement a breeze. The 2-turn retaining ring is held in a groove in the hat that overlaps the rotor flanges, effectively locking the rotor to the hat.
- 378x32mm Disc with a 60mm disc face compatible with the 7819 pad shape.
- High Carbon Alloy with copper and molybdenum for high temperature strength and durability.
- Vanes turned OD and ID for balance to reduce thermal warping and vibration.
- Runout less than .001 inches, reducing Pulsation and Vibration.
- Thickness variation less than .0003 inches reduces Pulsation and Vibration.
- 47 or more vanes for superior thermal capacity.
- Aircraft quality heat treated for micro structure alignment and durability.
- Surface finish less than .7 microns.
- 100% measured and inspected to meet tolerance specifications.
Common Vehicle Fitments:
|Part Number:||PFC Part Number:|
|Porsche||991 GT3 Cup||2012+||Front|
|982 Cayman GT4 CS||2014+||Front|