Lifeline Zero 2020 Fire Marshal FIA Fire System - 3 Liter Mechanical
Smaller, lighter and more powerful then previous models, Lifeline's Zero 2020 ABF Fire System utilizes a water-based ABF foam that absorbs heat faster for greater knock down ability. Featuring a 5 misting nozzle design for a less complex installation, the Zero 2020 strategically covers the engine bay with 3 nozzles and 2 for the cockpit. Passing FIA's latest Technical List 16 standard, the smaller 3 Liter bottle (generally accepted as a 5 lb system equivalent), the system includes 8mm delivery tubes for faster heat absorption and fire knockdown capability. The mechanical Fire Marshall system is activated through strategically placed pull cables, and high quality commercial valve.
|Rating:||FIA Technical List 16|
- Smaller and lighter design than the previous Zero 2000 systems with increased levels of safety compared to competitors.
- The fastest heat absorption and fire knock down capability available from a water based system.
- 5 nozzle system for strategic coverage of the engine bay and cockpit reducing weight and complexity of the installation.
- FIA Technical List 16 compliant
- Covers a wide range of vehicles including Sports/GT cars, Formula/Prototype cars, and Rally cars.
Each Kit Includes:
- 3-Liter, Steel Bottle (filled & charged)
- (1) 2m/6ft Remote Pull Cable
- (1) 4m/12ft Remote Pull Cable
- (5) Misting Nozzles (Engine, Cockpit)
- (4) 8mm Equal-T Connectors
- 6m 8mm Decabon Tubing
- (1) Heatproof Overbraid, 6m
- (1) 8mm Bulkhead Fitting
- (1) Zero 2020 Brackets & Straps
- (1) Decal Pack
Fire Bottle Dimensions (inches):
- Diameter: 6.1 inches (155mm)
- Length: 13.5 Overall (342mm)
- Weight: 11.5 lbs. (5.2kg)