Joes Racing Products Pro Tire Pressure Gauge - 0-30 PSI
The dependable Joes Racing Products Pro Tire Pressure Gauge features a compact 2-1/2" glow-in-the-dark face, with an internal pressure diaphragm design for increased durability. The steel gauge face features an air pressure release button, internal gauge damper, and a 17" flexible hose. The swivel chuck is easy to use, and the gauge includes both an angle chuck (installed) and a ball chuck for ultimate flexibility.
- Repeatable accuracy: Reads the same every time, certified ANSI grade B40.1
- Durable: Built to withstand drops, features steel housing and external rubber cushion.
- High flow pressure release button: Let air out of your tires quickly.
- Swivel and angle chuck included: Choose what works best for your application.
- 2-1/2″ glow in dark face : Easy to read in low light.
- Internal spike suppressor: Protects gauge for longer life and consistent accuracy.
- Rubber cover: Provides shock absorption when dropped and allows for good grip.
- 17″ flexible rubber hose: Lets you get to your valve stem easily.
- Steel housing: Built to last with quality materials.
- Analog movement: No more relying on batteries.
CAUTION: Be sure to use your tire gauge within the dial face range. Overloading your gauge even one time can and will cause permanent damage. Dropping the gauge can affect accuracy of your precision pressure measuring device. Overloading or dropping your gauge voids the warranty.
Tire Gauges are more accurate in the center of the range. If you commonly run 30 PSI than a 60 PSI gauge is best. If you commonly run 7 PSI then a 15 PSI gauge would be recommended.