Garmin Catalyst Driving Performance Optimizer
Garmin Catalyst is an industry-first racing coach and driving performance optimizer that’s changing the world of motorsports. It mounts in the cockpit to gather your performance data and provide real-time audible coaching. Immediate session analysis helps drivers of all levels achieve their full track driving potential on road courses. Groundbreaking True Track Positioning technology uses built-in accelerometers, 10Hz multi-GNSS positioning and image processing to automatically generate your car’s racing line on the track. The revolutionary True Optimal Lap technology shows your best achievable time, based on lines you actually drove and can repeat. While on the track, hear real-time coaching cues through a compatible headset or car stereo. After your session, use the touchscreen display to immediately review your performance data and see your major areas for improvement.
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS: 7.84" W x 4.79" H x 0.93" D (19.9 x 12.2 x 2.4 cm)
- DISPLAY SIZE: 6.0" W x 3.5" H (15.2 x 8.9 cm); 6.95" (17.7 cm)
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 1024 x 600 pixels
- DISPLAY TYPE: 6.95" super wide view IPS, color TFT, with on-cell capacitive touch panel
- WEIGHT: 15.4 oz (437 g)
- BATTERY TYPE: Rechargeable Lithium-ion
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 2 hours
- Internal Storage: 16GB (Expandable with MicroSD Cards)
In the Box:
- Garmin Catalyst
- 32 GB microSD™ pre-installed under covered compartment (auxiliary card slot on the side of the Catalyst device is externally accessible for memory expansion)
- Remote Cam with polarized lens cover
- Remote Cam 3.5 meter cable
- Heavy-duty vehicle suction cup
- Powered magnetic mount
- Two 1” connecting arms
- 1” arm connector
- Cable clips
- Socket power cable
- 1” ball adapter screw down mount
- USB data cable
- 12V bare wire vehicle power cable
- Additional Remote Cam adhesive
- TRUE TRACK POSITIONING: To automatically generate your car’s racing line on the track, groundbreaking True Track Positioning technology uses built-in accelerometers, image processing and 10 Hz multi-GNSS positioning.
- LIVE AUDIO COACHING CUES: Receive real-time audio coaching cues in a compatible headset2, or stream through your car stereo via BLUETOOTH technology.
- TRUE OPTIMAL LAP: True Optimal Lap technology shows your best achievable time, based on lines you actually drove and can repeat.
- SEE AREAS OF GAIN: Automatically interprets your data to show biggest areas of gain right on the 7” Garmin Catalyst display; no computer needed.
- REMOTE CAM IMAGE PROCESSING: Included Remote Cam with attached polarized lens cover records crisp 1080p video, which can be played back on the Garmin Catalyst device with time-synced overlays showing speed, lap data and more.
- PERFORMANCE METRICS: Shows best lap time, adaptive delta time, number of laps and session time; easily compare your performance data from other sessions, and get immediate, adaptive suggestions.
- TRACK DATABASE: Comes preloaded with a global track database with the ability to add more road courses.
- ON-DEVICE SESSION ANALYSIS: After your session, immediately review in-depth performance data on your Garmin Catalyst device.
- ACCESS DATA USING GARMIN CONNECT: In addition to the in-depth data provided on your Garmin Catalyst device, users also have the option to access data summaries on a mobile device or computer using Garmin Connect with an active Wi-Fi connection.
- SECURE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Securely position Garmin Catalyst inside the cockpit using the included heavy-duty suction up or screw down mount