G-Force Supernova Carbon SA2020/FIA8859 Helmet
The G-Force SuperNova features their first 100% T800 carbon fiber shell - just under 3 lbs, this is G-Force's lightest and highest performing helmet ever! The FIA and Snell rated helmet features an exclusive carbon fiber composite shell with G-Force's Comfort Blend Plus liner. Wrapped in a super soft knit material, this liner features TrackPat, a vision enhancing print that helps break up the solid color in your peripheareal vision that other liners often create, improving your ability to focus. The aerodynamic design helps draw air into the large cooling vents, with an optional top blower attachment for maximum compatibiltiy.
|Rating:||FIA 8859-2015, Snell SA2020|
|Hans Anchors:||Not Included (M6 Threaded)|
|Weight (MED Size):||R17|
- 100% T800 Carbon Fiber Shell weighs less than 3lbs.
- Dual Certification: SA2020 & FIA8859.
- One of the largest eye ports on the market, providing the largest field of view possible (V-67 / H-220 degrees).
- The Dual Top Ventilation System allows for tool-free hot-swapping from the included Top Cover with front air scoop for the optional Top Air cover for use with a forced air system.
- Aerodynamic styling with front duckbill and Kammback.
- Comfort Blend Plus Liner featuring TrackPAT vision enhancing print and appointed with embroidered GF logos.
- Multi-Density EPS liner engineered for maximum performance.
- 5mm thin optically correct Polycarbonate shield.
- Exquisitely engineered synthetic rubber shield seal keeps dirt and debris from being a distraction.
- High quality materials allow the chin strap to be thinner for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Newly designed M6 threaded Head and Neck Restraint anchor.