G-Force Revo Carbon SA2020 Helmet
Based on the Revo Helmet, the G-Force Revo Carbon features a Carbon-Composite shell engineered specifically for Snell's SA2020 specification. The chin bar and crown of the shell provide airflow to the Siphon12 Ventilation Network, a system of intake and exhaust ports that move air through the helmet. Inside, the interior of the Revo features G-Force's Modern Fit padding - a soft-knit, hypoallergenic & flame resistant lining with removable cheek pads. Designed for a deeper inset and more contoured fit to the head, the fit is a promised improvement over older helmet models.
|Hans Anchors:||Not Included (M6 Threaded)|
|Weight (MED Size):||R17|
- Upgraded Lightweight Carbon/Composite blend shell with a weight of just over 3.2lbs.
- Upgraded comfort liner with TrackPAT vision enhancing print and removable, replaceable and adjustable cheek pads.
- Multi-Density EPS liner engineered for maximum performance.
- 3mm thick molded Polycarbonate Shield.
- Precisely molded synthetic rubber shield seal keeps dirt and debris from being a distraction.
- High quality materials allow the chin strap to be thinner for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Newly designed M6 threaded Head and Neck Restraint anchor.