G-Force Revo Air SA2020 Helmet
The Revo Air is the latest addition to G-Force's Revo helmet line. The top forced air helmet is constructed from a lightweight Strategically Reinforced Composite Shell that exceeds Snell's SA2020 specification. Forced air provides flow to the Siphon12 Ventilation Network, a network of intake and exhaust ports that move air throughout the helmet. Inside, the interior of the Revo features G-Force's Modern Fit padding - a soft-knit, hypoallergenic & flame resistant lining with removable cheek pads. Designed for a deeper inset and more contoured fit to the head, the fit is a promised improvement over older helmet models.
|Hans Anchors:||Not Included (M6 Threaded)|
|Weight (MED Size):||R17|
- Composite blend shell weighs just over 3.5lbs.
- Integrated high flow, low profile top air inlet for use with a forced air system.
- Upgraded comfort liner with TrackPAT vision enhancing print and removable/replaceable cheek pads.
- Multi-Density EPS liner engineered for maximum performance.
- 3mm thick molded Polycarbonate Shield.
- Precisely molded synthetic rubber shield seal keeps dirt and debris from being a distraction.
- High quality materials allow the chin strap to be thinner for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Newly designed M6 threaded Head and Neck Restraint anchor.