G-Force Nova Fusion Full Face SA2020 Helmet
The G-Force Nova Fusion features the same great styling and fit of the popular Nova, and adds a Carbon Fiber Composite shell with a distinctive "camouflage" pattern. The ultra-lightweight helmet comes complete with a super soft knit liner that features TrackPat, a vision enhancing print that helps break up the solid color in your peripheral vision that other liners often create, improving your ability to focus. The aerodynamic design helps draw air into the large cooling vents, with an optional top blower attachment for maximum compatibility.
|Not Included (M6 Threaded)
|Weight (MED Size):
- Carbon Fiber Composite
- Distinctive “camouflage” fiber woven pattern
- Ultra-Lightweight with total weight around 3lbs
- Dual Certification: SA2020.
- One of the largest eye ports on the market, providing the largest field of view possible (V-67 / H-220 degrees).
- The Dual Top Ventilation System allows for tool-free hot-swapping from the included Top Cover with front air scoop for the optional Top Air cover for use with a forced air system.
- Aerodynamic styling with front duckbill and Kammback.
- Comfort Blend Plus Liner featuring TrackPAT vision enhancing print.
- Multi-Density EPS liner engineered for maximum performance.
- Exquisitely engineered synthetic rubber shield seal keeps dirt and debris from being a distraction.
- High quality materials allow the chin strap to be thinner for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Newly designed M6 threaded Head and Neck Restraint anchor.
Wrapped in a super soft knit material, this liner features TrackPat, a vision enhancing print that helps break up the solid color in your peripheral vision that other liners often create, improving your ability to focus. The aerodynamic design helps draw air into the large cooling vents, with an optional top blower attachment for maximum compatibility. With a shell weight of just over 3 pounds, the Nova Helmet expands G-Force's helmet line to high-performance levels. The FIA and Snell rated helmet features an exclusive carbon fiber composite shell with G-Force's Comfort Blend Plus liner. The dramatic weight reduction of this helmet is helped by:
- Thin 2.5mm Polycarbonate shield.
- Smaller shield lock posts, making the shield easier to open and close while reducing weight.
- Newly designed M6 threaded Head and Neck Restraint anchors that are smaller than previous designs and still strong enough to pass stringent SA2020 testing.
- The trim around the shield and bottom of the helmet is made of a higher quality material that is thinner and lighter.
- Chin strap is made of high-quality fiber braid that is thinner than the competition and still provides a comfortable fit.
- The impact liner is made of a graphite EPS which naturally has a gray/black color. This means that the exposed liner doesn’t have to be painted which is more environmentally friendly and helps reduce the overall weight of the helmet.