Brey Krause R-3030 Roll Bar Extension - Porsche 987 Boxster (2005-12)
The Brey Krause Model R-3030 Roll Bar Extension builds on the success of the popular R-3010 Roll Bar for the 986 Boxster and adapts the design to the follow-up 987 Boxster (2005-2012). By increasing headroom by 1-3/8", the beautifully crafted design provides sufficient head room to permit the use of most driving helmets. Protective tape keeps factory surfaces from becoming marred while careful engineering and design result in a secure fit that will not damage the car in anyway. The bar attaches to the Boxster's factory roll bar and seat-belt mounting points, and will not interfere with the factory soft or hard tops. The bar can even fit in the trunk when not in use!
- Material: 120 wall, type 304, stainless steel tubing and mounting brackets
- Finish: Powdercoated in durable flat silver finish
- Weight: 10 lbs. 5 oz
- Models: 987 Boxster (2005-2012)
- Installation: Bar attaches to factory roll bar & seat belt mounting points.
- Notes: Bar is easy to remove and will not interfere with the soft or hard top. Bar can be stowed in trunk.