Brey Krause R-1486 Seat Side Mount Adapter - Subaru BRZ (FR-S/86), 433mm-460mm
The Brey Krause R-1486 Seat Mount adapts many popular racing seats directly to the factory sliders of the Subaru BRZ and Scion FR-S (Toyota 86). The R-1486 works with wider width side-mounting seats with a measurement at the side-mounting point of 433-460mm. The lightweight bracket is designed to bolt directly to the floor of the car using the factory seat-mounting hardware, providing the lowest possible seat mounting position. A mounting point is included to install the factory, 3-point belt hardware with additional racing harness lap-belt positions included. Easily integrates with the Brey Krause R-9259 Sub Strap Mount or R-2295 Fire Extinguisher Mount (both sold separately). Note: Passenger side mount may not be compatible with Scion FR-S.
- The R-148X line of seat mounts is an innovative way to attach aftermarket seats to BRZ, FR-S, & 86 OEM manual sliders. R-148X line side mounts bolt your aftermarket seats directly to the factory slider and offer several different high positions.
- The R-148X series side mounts utilize the stock 3-point seat belt receptacle mounting point to properly locate the stock seat belt. Additional harness lap-belts mount positions are included.
- Unlike aftermarket sliders, the factory sliders are designed and tested to have the belts mounted above them. This means the belts stay properly located to your seat, regardless of the seating position.
- The OE Sliders have significantly more travel than aftermarket sliders—more than double in some cases. This makes the back seat much more accessible.
- The R-148X mounts include provisions to properly locate an R-9259 (seat up to 426mm wide) o R-9258 (seat over 425mm wide) sub strap mount and/or R-2295 fire extinguisher mount, both of which move with the seats.
- Bolts directly to floor of the car - No other hardware needed
- Material: Type 304, stainless steel
- Finish: Powdercoated in durable black wrinkle-finish
- Weight: 3 lbs.