Arai GP-7 SA2020/FIA8859 Helmet
The Arai GP-7 combines Arai's proprietary, PBcLc (Peripherally Belted Complex Laminate) shell construction with an ultra comfortable interior for Arai's best helmet yet. On the outside, additional exhaust ports have been added for increased cooling and improved aerodynamics. The restyled shell is stronger and more flexible then previous models, and encapsulates a softer, more comfortable EPS inner liner.
|Rating:||SA2020, FIA 8859-2015|
|Hans Anchors:||Not Included, Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||n/a|
|Shield Style:||GP7 Shield|
- Groundbreaking PBcLc (Peripherally Belted Complex Laminate) shell construction.
- Arai's signature "natural" shell shape featuring a lower center of gravity
- Easy to use positive shield latch mechanism.
- Improved shield pivot hardware.
- Three large, closeable, intake vents combined with larger 10mm holes and two additional exhaust vents in the center of the helmet greatly increase air flow, while a redesigned exhaust cowling improves aerodynamics and hot air escaping the helmet.
- Drink system compatibility with an easy to remove chin liner.
- Pre-Drilled and threaded for Hans Device.