Arai GP-5W SA2020/FIA8859 Helmet
A favorite of stock car, sedan, and rally drivers the Arai GP-5W features a tall, 90mm (3.5") eyeport for superior visibility. The exterior and interior shape and design are typical Arai, and nearly identical to those found on the top-end GP-5 helmet. Combined with the larger, more open eyeport, the GP-5W is sure to be your next favorite helmet!
|Rating:||SA2020, FIA 8859-2015|
|Hans Anchors:||Not Included, Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||3.55 lbs|
|Shield Style:||GP5W Shield|
- Lightweight ScLc (Super Complex Laminate Construction) shell technology.
- Arai's signature "natural" shell shape featuring a lower center of gravity.
- 90mm eyeport for improved vertical visibility.
- Removable cheekpads for easier cleaning.
- Upper ventilation system with 2 large intake and exhaust ducts.