Arai CK-6 CMR Youth Karting Helmet
SKU: ARCK616 XXS WHT
Based on the popular the SK-6 karting helmet, the Arai CK-6 shares many of the same features as its championship winning brother. Designed specifically for junior kart racers, the CK-6 offers a strong, lightweight design using a proprietary SRC (Superior Resin) shell. Positive shield lock makes sure the shield always stays in place, and removable cheek pads allow for easy cleaning. Meets the Snell/FIA CMR standard for junior karters worldwide.
|Weight (MED Size):
- Superior Resin, developed and formulated in-house at Arai, dramatically improves the bonding properties of standard fibers allowing the use of less material for reduced weight and lower cost.
- Removable/Replaceable cheekpads, in optional sizes, allow for custom fit if needed. Easily removable 5mm top layer of foam allows for further custom fitting.
- Wider eye-port for increased peripheral field of view
- Large, closeable front and rear intake vent with 10mm holes for increased air intake
- Sculped chin bar and ridge along lower edge of shell to improve structural integrity