Alpinestars ZX v4 Nomex Socks
Alpinestars' ZX v4 Nomex Socks utilize a fire retardant, aramidic construction with an elastane fiber engineered elasticity, comfort and freedom of movement. The latest pattern helps reduce pressure points, making them more comfortable for all day stints in the car. Soft to the touch, the seamless construction is designed to reduce pressure points. The FIA 8856-2018 homologated socks fit to just below the knees.
- Aramidic socks with elastane fire retardant fiber.
- Socks incorporate elastane fiber for engineered elasticity, comfort and freedom of movement.
- Gradual compression, sport design wraps around the muscles, tendons and ligaments in the foot, ankle and calf. This aids overall circulation and blood flow to the legs, as well as assists in combatting fatigue.
- Lightweight, seamless construction designed to reduce pressure points.
- Fabric is extremely soft to the touch and flexible for enhanced comfort.
- Certified to FIA 8856-2018 homologation standard
- Special material formulation offers more breathability than standard Nomex.