Alpinestars ZX v3 Nomex Socks
Alpinestars' ZX v3 Nomex Socks are constructed from the innovative Lenzing FR material for greater breathabilty over standard Nomex, while still maintaining a soft and comfortable fit. The FIA 8856-2018 homologated socks fit to just below the knees. Soft to the touch, the seamless construction is designed to reduce pressure points. The unique ZX construction incorporates an elastane fiber engineered elasticity, providing excellent comfort and freedom of movement.
- Special material formulation offers more breathability than standard Nomex.
- Lightweight, seamless construction designed to reduce pressure points.
- Fabric is extremely soft to the touch and flexible for enhanced comfort.
- Lenzing FR material is a special natural viscose fiber with unique thermal insulation and permanent flame resistance properties that help prevent heat stress.
- Socks incorporate elastane fiber for engineered elasticity, comfort and freedom of movement.