Alpinestars Tech 1-KX v2 Karting Shoes - Youth Sizes
Bringing F1 features to the karting world, the Alpinestars Tech 1-KX v2 Karting Shoes are lighter and more breathable then it's predecessors, as well as featuring an asymmetric lacing system for an improved fit. An ergonomic sole, featuring Alpinestars proprietary rubber formula, helps these shoes excel in all weather conditions while providing stability and pedal sensitivity via the specially contoured heel and footbed. An innovative honeycomb design on the lateral and medial sides helps provide additional flexion support and comfort.
|Manufacturer:||271 2123 xx|
- Advanced seamless thermo-welded construction consists of ultra-thin PU film and 3D mesh to provide supremely lightweight performance and excellent comfort and fit.
- Laser-cut air-intakes and perforations on upper, with 3D mesh on tongue offer excellent breathability and comfort.
- Superlight tongue construction combining micro suede and 3D mesh, provides excellent breathability and superior comfort.
- Lateral forefoot support offers improved stability and impact protection.
- Honeycomb frame design on lateral and medial sides provides flexion support and performance in driving position.
- Lightweight, one-piece heel and insole construction for enhanced heel lockdown and comfort whilst driving.
- External heel, ankle and internal toe reinforcements for abrasion resistance and protection.
Comfort and performance:
- Dual asymmetric closure system incorporates adjustable hook-and-loop ultra-thin strap plus aramidic speed top lacing with Alpinestars’ exclusive wire closure system. The system strategically envelopes the foot for optimal support and offers precise fit and secure closure.
- Sleek shoe profile conforms to the anatomy of the foot and ensures great fit and performance.
- Soft microfiber collar is cut lower at the rear to allow greater Achilles’ heel comfort and improved range of movement.
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.