Alpinestars Tech 1-K v2 Karting Shoes
The ultra lightweight Alpinestars' Tech 1-K Karting shoes feature a selection of bold color combinations, all featuring an advanced hybrid construction with soft microfiber uppers and perforated lowers for superior breathability. An exclusive rubber compound covers the supportive sole for impressive levels of grip, while maintaining comfort, flexibility and touch-sensitivity of the pedals.
|n/a (Kart Specific)
- Advanced hybrid construction consisting of durable Nubuck microfiber upper and strategically positioned perforated microfiber areas to ensure light weight, excellent breathability and superior feel.
- The external toe reinforcement is constructed using 3D rubber print for superior abrasion resistance and protection.
- The dual and asymmetric closure system incorporates an adjustable hook and loop strap plus a traditional lace loop system coupled with a para-aramidic eyelets system for enhanced durability, as well as a more personalized fit and a secure closure.
Comfort and performance:
- The new superlight tongue is constructed from a combination of perforated microfiber and mesh giving for optimum breathability and airflow and superior feeling.
- Strategically-positioned perforation zones on lateral and medial sides and toe for giving breathability
- The collar is cut lower at the rear to allow for greater Achilles’ heel comfort and an improved range of movement.
- Alpinestars innovative foot counter is engineered for maximum performance: an ergonomic, polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides greater feel with the pedals.
- The ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound which is strategically ribbed for enhanced pedal sensitivity and grip in both wet and dry conditions.
- External rear heel rubber for improved abrasion resistance and protection.
- Integrated PU heel for additional driver comfort.