Alpinestars Tech 1-K Start v2 Karting Shoes
The Alpinestars Tech 1-K Start v2 shoes feature a redesigned, more comfortable forefoot profile, and an Achilles friendly ankle collar. Six bold bi-color styles offer a stylish look at the track. Constructed using a simple microfiber upper construction to offer value, extreme weight savings, and comfort - all without sacrificing durability or abrasion resistance. 3D mesh ventilation zones are strategically placed to maximize airflow and driver comfort, while the lightweight rubber sole helps improve pedal feel in all conditions. The traditional lacing system offers gobs of support and helps create a personalized fit and further reduce weight.
|Part Number:||AL2711521 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||271 1521 xx|
- New sleek shoe profile follows foot anatomy and guarantees great fit and performance.
- Main upper constructed from durable microfiber for ultra-lightweight performance, comfort and abrasion resistance.
- Integrated construction consisting of perforated microfiber and soft inner lining for high levels of comfort and breathability.
- Strategically positioned perforation zones for enhanced cooling performance and maximized airflow.
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
- Lightweight rubber compound sole with textured grip and improved pedal feel in race conditions.
- External heel real rubber for improved abrasion resistance and protection.
- All graphic elements are printed for excellent weight-saving.
Comfort and performance:
- Traditional lacing system for personalized fit and secure closure.
- Multi-compound construction ergonomic polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability plus an integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole enhances comfort.