Alpinestars Stratos Racing Suit - Boot Cut
Replacing the budget priced Delta, the Alpinestars Stratos racing suit offers a protective 3-layer construction without any weight penalty. Certified to SFI 3.2a/5 fire resistant standards, the Stratos is designed with the same anatomically optimized fit that Alpinestars suits are known for. The shiny outer layer gives the suit a vibrancy that isn't generally found at this pricepoint, helping make sure sponsor logos are extra visible. Driver comfort is improved with stretch panels through the arms and back, along with pre-curved arms and legs to enhance mobility. Extended, full-float shoulders provide a relaxed fit, while boot-cut legs provide a classy look.
|Fabric:||Nomex (Fire Resistant)|
|Fabric Weight:||410 g/sqm|
High Performance Materials:
- Advanced three-layer Aramidic construction for improved heat resistance and performance.
- Aramidic knitted stretchable panels on the lower waist provides maximum comfort and ease of movement.
- 100% Aramidic outer shell fabric has exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
- Alpinestars' fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort.
- Adjustable belted waist for a precise fit.
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling is patterned to create the optimum fit while driving.
- Relaxed fit.
- Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
- Wide thigh pockets offer convenient storage.
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist cuffs.