Alpinestars KMX-9 v2 S Youth Kart Racing Suit
The youth-sized Alpinestars KMX-9 v2 Karting suit brings an aggressive new design that is offered in 4 vibrant colorways and specially engineered for younger & smaller bodies. The CIK/FIA Level-2 homologated, 2-layer suit starts with a twill-polymide outer shell for supreme abrasion resistance, and is completed with a poly-based, moisture wicking technical linings for increased comfort and fit. Mesh panels are built into the under-arms and seat area to increase ventilation. A lumbar stretch panel helps further increase mobility and ergonomics.
Black/Yellow, Navy/Red/White, and Green/White/Red are 2020 colors and priced at $219.95. While Supplies Last.
|Rating:||CIK/FIA Level-2 (N 2013-1)|
|Fabric:||Cotton/Polyester (Kart Only)|
- Advanced two-layer construction for optimized performance, improved breathability and weight savings.
- Engineered for durability, minimal material bunching and abrasion resistance, while the poly-toweling lining boasts moisture-wicking properties.
- Knitted stretch panels on back shoulder and lumbar area ensure minimal material resistance while driving.
- Mesh panels positioned on the underarms and seat area for optimized ventilation.
- Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort with safe closure system.
- Alpinestars asymmetric front opening helps with fit.
- Adjustable waist belt allows a tight personalized fit.
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling is patterned to create the optimum position while driving.
- Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of the suit.
- Alpinestars Formula 1-derived design and technology shoulder epaulettes.
- Two thigh pockets offer a convenient storage option.
- Premium YKK zipper with personalized zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.