Alpinestars Atom Racing Suit
The Alpinestars Atom racing suit features a soft and comfortable 2-layer construction that is certified to the SFI 3.2a/5 standard. The attractive and durable twill outer layer is paired with a soft inner lining for comfort and breathability. Driver comfort is improved with stretch panels through the crotch and back, along with pre-curved arms and legs to enhance mobility. Extended, full-float shoulders provide a relaxed fit, while elastic cuffs on the legs and arms keep things in place, and a boot-cut flap keeps things stylish.
|Nomex (Fire Resistant)
High Performance Materials:
- Two-layer suit incorporating knitted stretchable panels for maximum comfort and excellent breathability.
- Aramidic knitted stretchable panels on the back, waist and crotch for enhanced comfort and ease of movement.
- 100% aramidic outershell fabric for exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Adjustable belted waist ensures a precise fit.
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso patterned paneling for an optimum fit in the driving position.
- Ribbed, stretchable wrists and cuffs for optimum comfort.
- Ergonomic collar with a soft stretchable insert for extended coverage and maximum driver comfort.
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
- Boot Cut straight leg shape.
- Thigh pockets for convenient and unobtrusive storage.
- Premium YKK double slider zipper for versatile and customizable fit.
- ALPINESTARS PROTECTS slogan on the lower back of the lining; the same design as used on Alpinestars F1 racing suits