Planted Nissan 350Z Seat Bracket (2003-08, Automatic, Low) - Passenger
Planted's aftermarket seat bracket is designed specifically for all years of the Nissan 350Z sports car. The Low-Passenger bracket is designed to fit as low as possible in automatic transmission equipped models without modifying the floor. Because the Nissan 350Z has a large hump in the passenger floor, as well as having a different pan between the Automatic and Manual models, several different options are available. Able to accept sliders from most major seat manufacturers like Bride, Cobra, OMP, Racetech, Recaro, Sparco, Status and more, allowing for easy installation of aftermarket seats in your vehicle.
- Fits all years and models of the Nissan 350Z equipped with an automatic transmission.
- Note: The LOW Automatic Passenger bracket is as low as possible without modifying the floor. It will be about as low as the LOW Driver bracket but will be positioned more toward the rear of the car, with it sitting behind the hump in the transmission tunnel. This "hump" may interfere with the forward adjustment of seat sliders, preventing them from adjusting as far forward as they normally would.
- Because the passenger side floor has a large hump in it, and because of the difference between the Automatic and Manual passenger floor, several seat bracket options are available.
Planted Seatbase Adapter Brackets are an easy solution for adapting your aftermarket seat to the floor of your specific vehicle. Planted Seat Brackets are constructed from 3/16" thick steel for superior strength. Able to accept sliders from most major seat manufacturers like Bride, Cobra, OMP, Racetech, Recaro, Sparco, Status and more, allowing for easy installation of aftermarket seats in your vehicle. Extra material is also provided for direct seat or side mount applications where eliminating sliders is preferred (some drilling may be required in this case). Planted brackets are finished with a durable black powder coat.
- Seats come in many different shapes and sizes so not all seats will fit in all vehicles. It is up to the end user to determine if the seat will fit prior to ordering the Seat Bracket and other components.
- Many vehicles have the steering wheel offset toward the center of the vehicle. This can be accentuated when installing an aftermarket seat of a different size then the factory seat.
- Replacing a factory seat with an aftermarket seat may cause the vehicle's warning indicators to activate. This can be due to airbag, weight and/or other sensors in the factory seat that are not included in an aftermarket seat. It may be possible to eliminate these indicators with an electronic resistor but it is up to the end user to determine if a resistor will work & which resistor to use.
- Professional installation is recommended.