As one of the only retailers of Motorsports Safety Equipment in the country, we're used to getting some returns. Although we'll try our best to make sure you get the best fit, sometimes the only way to be sure is to try it on in person. If you can't visit our Sterling, VA Showroom feel free to order from us and return it if the product doesn't fit, or doesn't meet your expectations.
For orders placed online, how to create a return:
1. Review our Return Policy below. Send us a message if you have any questions on your order's eligibility.
2. Log into your account: ogracing.com/account
a. In the Email field, enter the email address used to place your order, and then click Continue.
b. Check your email - you will be sent a 6-digit code to the email address entered. Copy this code, and enter on the previous page to access your account.
3. Click on the order that you want to request a return for. Select the items to return (if more then one). Select a return reason, and add a note if needed. If requesting an exchange, enter the new size or color here.
4. Click Request Return. This will alert us of your request, and we will respond within 1-business day. (If it's the weekend, we're probably off at the track and will get back to you on Monday!)
5. If your return request is approved and requires shipping, then you will receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label. OG Racing charges a minimum $8.95 return shipping fee for most returns. For large or oversized packages, additional shipping charges may apply. This fee may be waived for Exchange requests (see below).
6. Pack your return securely using an appropriate shipping box/container. Please do not use the product packaging to ship your order (this will result in a restocking fee). Use appropriate padding for fragile items to prevent shipping damage to the merchandise. Please include the original return packing slip and any other proof of purchase.
7. Tape your package securely and affix the return shipping label to the outside of the package. Make sure to cover or remove any existing shipping labels! Drop off your package at the UPS, USPS or Fed Ex location nearest you.
8. Refunds: As soon as your return is received, we will process your return within 1-business day, and we will refund the purchase amount to the original method of payment, such as the credit card used. If the refund is applied to your credit card, your credit card company may take up to 10 additional business days to post the refund to your account.
9. Exchanges: As soon as we process your returned item, we refund the purchase amount to the original method of payment. If an exchange is needed, please feel free to place your order for the replacement item at your convenience. You may wait until the refund is issued to your original payment method OR place your order immediately if you need your gear sooner. If a direct exchange was authorized by OG Racing management, all future returns from that exchange will be for store credit only.
For orders placed by phone or through any other sales channels:
We currently cannot process orders placed by phone, on Amazon, or through any other sales channels through the above link. To request an RA # (Return Authorization Number), please call us at 1-800-934-9112, or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you an RA # (Return Authorization Number). After you have an RA #, simply package your purchase properly, and write the RA # on the outside of the shipping container. Ship to:
22585-D Markey Ct.
Sterling, VA 20166
OG Racing accepts returns of new and unused merchandise that are in their original, unmarked packaging, and retain all original accessories, packaging, tags, etc. If using our online return portal (above) a minimum $8.95 Return Label fee will be deducted from your refund.
We get it - sizing can be hard for some of this gear! Any returns created for an exchange in size or style will not be subject to the above fee. Free returns, and the exchange shipment will be on us!
Returns must be shipped prepaid (no C.O.D.s). For your security, we highly suggest sending your return via a traceable manner (such as UPS, FedEx, or USPS Priority Mail), and purchasing insurance. OG Racing is not responsible for returns that are lost or damaged in transit. Please DO NOT use the manufacturer's retail packaging as your shipping container, or make any marks on the retail packaging as this will make the item unsaleable. No credit will be issued for items not in new condition and such items may receive a restocking fee, or be returned at your expense. Returns received after 30 days may receive a restocking fee or only be eligible for store credit - please contact us for details. Special order items, and custom suits are NOT returnable.
Looking for that #OOTD? Items used for modeling or photoshoots are considered used and not returnable. If you require items for any of these purposes, please contact us directly before placing your order.