Performance Friction Direct Drive V3 Replacement Rotor - Porsche 997 GT3, GT3 Cup
352.32.0061.453 & 352.32.0061.463 Motorsports Replacement Rotors only for the Performance Friction V3 Direct Drive system for the Porsche 997 GT3 Cup. Compared to the 379-series rotors, the GT3 Cup Spec features a 378x32mm disc with a 60mm braking surface and is designed around the 7819 pad. Includes Rotor only. Must be used with PFC Pads - check pad-clearance before using with any other manufacturer pads. 2-piece rotors offer better cooling over a one-piece design. Performance Friction's full floating Direct Drive attachment system allows the brake disc to naturally expand/contract on both radially and axially without being constrained by the hub. This helps eliminate rotor warping, vibrations and pulsations.
- High Carbon Alloy with copper and molybdenum for high temperature strength and durability.
- Vanes turned OD and ID for balance to reduce thermal warping and vibration.
- Runout less than .001 inches, reducing Pulsation and Vibration.
- Thickness variation less than .0003 inches reduces Pulsation and Vibration.
- 47 or more vanes for superior thermal capacity.
- Aircraft quality heat treated for micro structure alignment and durability.
- Surface finish less than .7 microns.
- 100% measured and inspected to meet tolerance specifications.
Common Vehicle Fitments:
Ford GT w/ Brembo Brake Package 2012+ Front GT 5.0L Performance 2011-12 Front Mustang Shelby GT 500 2007+ Front Boss 302 2012-13 Front