Bell RS7C Lightweight SA2020 Helmet
This ultra-lightweight version of the RS7 Carbon, the RS7C LTWT was developed through a collaboration with Penske Racing to reduce weight and enhance airflow for NASCAR drivers and combines an aerospace carbon shell with a comfortable energy absorbing liner system. Able to be used with or without ear cups, and at a race ready weight of under 2.795 pounds, the Bell RS7C Lightweight is the most advanced, lightweight Snell rated helmet for today's racetracks.
|Weight (MED Size):||n/a|
|Shield/Pivot Style:||SE07, SV(SE07,SE077)|
|Manufacturer:||1237A01, 1237A02, 1237A03, 1237A04, 1237A05, 1237A06, 1237A07, 1237A08, 1237A09, 1237A10, 1237A11, 1237A12|
- Aerospace grade ultra-lightweight carbon shell.
- Advanced multi-density, multi piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance.
- Multi-purpose fit system that can be used with or without ear cups (ear cups included).
- Optical grade injection molded Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) visor for anti-fog control and superior visibility.
- Powerful and effective top and chin bar ventilation system with 14 air intake and extraction channels for maximum ventilation.
- Interior ventilation channels enhanced to maximize airflow.
- Shell and shield design optimized to improve aerodynamic performance, reduce internal noise, and enhance energy management capacities.
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio systems.
- Available in two versions: standard RS7C LTWT and RS7SC LTWT (non-ventilated).
- Rear spoilers, top gurney, and chin bar gurneys available separately.
- Forced air attachments available separately.
- Factory installed Hans anchors as original equipment.
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet.
- Shield and pivot kit: SE07 3mm, SV(SE07,SE077)