Alpinestars Tech-1 T v3 Racing Shoes
The Alpinestars' Tech 1-T v2 racing shoes improve on a classic design in order to be lighter, cooler, and even more comfortable. Featuring a full bovine leather construction, the shoes feature a cutaway heel for unencumbered mobility while dancing on the pedals. A classic lace system is complimented with hidden loops at the lateral and medial points for a snug but unrestricted fit. The all new oil and water resistant rubber sole offers increased grip through an asymmetric car-tire inspired tread design, and feature increased padding at the midsole for comfort inside or outside of the car.
- Main upper material made by full grain bovine leather for the optimum blend of mechanical resistance and driver comfort.
- Equipped with a rear elastic fireproof collar for light weight and enhanced driver comfort.
- Engineered protection with dedicated lateral and medial toe protectors.
- Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight saving and strength.
- All graphic elements are in transfer technology for further weight-saving and improved performance.
Comfort and performance:
- Strategically-positioned perforation zones on the lateral and medial sides for maximum breathability and airflow.
- Perforated tongue padding for high levels of comfort and breathability.
- The dual closure system incorporates an adjustable hook and loop strap plus a traditional lace and a hidden loop system for enhanced durability, as well as a more personalized fit and a secure closure.
- Rear pullers for easy entry and a precise fit.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole entrance for enhanced comfort while driving.
- Alpinestars exclusive thin rubber compound outsole, derived from Formula 1’s race program, delivers unsurpassed levels of feel and sensitivity with the pedals, while the textured pattern ensures optimum levels of grip.
- Alpinestars one-piece toe and heel counter features a multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter plus an integrated insole, which provides support, protection and stability.