Alpinestars Tech-1 K v2 Karting Gloves
Designed to offer exceptional comfort, performance and feel, the Alpinestars Tech-1 K v2 Karting Gloves are engineered inside and out for professional kart racers worldwide. Constructed from 2-layers of lightweight stretch cotton-poly fabric for excellent comfort and feel, with pre-curved fingers and palm to reduce material bunching. The synthetic suede leather palm further increases feel and control without sacrificing protection, with a ergonomically styled silicon printed surface treatment for maximum steering wheel grip. Alpinestars' signature open cuff design is combined with a 180-degree elasticized wrist for easy entry and removal, while mesh fourchettes are added to all of the fingers for increased airflow.
|Manufacturer:||355 1720 xx|
- Two-layer stretch nylon-cotton construction provides the optimum combination of feel and comfort.
- Technical construction methods result in a significant reduction in the gloves weight as well as higher levels of sensitivity and feel.
- Ergonomically designed grip treatment combined with synthetic suede palms for improved feel, durability, mobility and grip.
- Mesh fourchettes provide greater airflow while driving.
- Equipped with synthetic suede palms for durability, feel and comfort.
- Pre-curved finger and innovative palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching.
- Straight cut cuff design ensures an easy and secure fitment.
- Gauntlet cuff incorporates an elasticated wrist for easy entry and secure fit.