Alpinestars Race v2 Racing Suit - Boot Cut
The Alpinestars GP Race v2 Suit features a 3-layer construction developed specifically to perform in all levels and types of racing. The athletic fit offers a flattering profile without being uncomfortably slim, and is equipped with stylish Boot-cut legs and SFI certifications specifically for the US-Market. Alpinestars' unique fire-proof, aramidic twill outer layer sits atop two layers of softer, aramadic knit material for a sandwich that increases breathability while maintaining a light weight. Stretch panels are added throughout, including a larger and longer back panel for increased driver mobility, comfort and maximum range of movement. Combined with flat internal seams and extended, full-floating shoulders, the Race v2 proves to maximize comfort without breaking the bank!
|Fabric:||Aramidic Fibers (Fire Resistant)|
|Fabric Weight:||400 g/sqm|
High Performance Materials:
- Multi-layer lightweight suit incorporating knitted stretchable panels for maximum comfort and excellent breathability.
- Aramidic knitted stretchable panels on back, waist and crotch for enhanced comfort and ease of movement.
- 100% Aramidic outer shell fabric for exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Boot-Cut legs, with hidden ribbed foot cuffs for optimum comfort.
- Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort.
- Athletic/Regular fit design.
- Thigh pockets for convenient, peace-of-mind storage.
- Adjustable collar and belted waist ensure a precise fit.
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
- Premium YKK thin lightweight zipper personalized with Alpinestars leather puller, plus double slider for a versatile and customizable fit.