Alpinestars GP Pro Comp v2 Racing Suit
The Alpinestars GP Pro Comp v2 Racing Suit features an multi-layer shell developed for optimum levels of comfort, fire protection, and minimal weight. The fire retardant, aramidic lining utilizes an open weave structure for enhanced breathability, as well as strategically placed mesh stretch panels on the back, crotch and armpits. The FIA rated European-style, non-boot cut elastic leg cuffs, are matched with wrist cuffs to keep everything in place and prevent material bunching.
|Fabric:||Nomex (Fire Resistant)|
|Fabric Weight:||345 g/sqm|
High Performance Materials:
- Lightweight and breathable multi-layer suit incorporating mesh stretch panels for maximum comfort and improved body temperature regulation.
- Strategically positioned Formula 1 derived stretch mesh panels on the lower back and crotch for enhanced flexibility, both in and out the car.
- 100% aramidic, anti-static outer shell fabric for exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
- Alpinestars full floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Ribbed wrist and ankle cuffs for maximum comfort and reduced weight.
- Adjustable collar and belted waist for a precise fit.
- Double slider on front for a versatile and customizable fit.
- Tall, ribbed collar for extended coverage and improved comfort.
- Athletic, regular fit.
- Innovative silicon grip technology details on shoulders and lower back to reduce movement with the HANS device and the car;s seat, helping to reduce shoulder pressure.
- Formula 1 derived wiring slot for a cooling vest system or communications wiring on the left of the body, covered by a self-closing flap to ensure maximum levels of protection.
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
- Thigh pockets for convenient and unobtrusive storage.
- Premium YKK double slider zipper for durability.
- ALPINESTARS PROTECTS slogan on the lower back of the lining (as seen on Alpinestars F1 racing suits.)
- Includes a laundry bag for convenience and effective material fiber protection.