Alpinestars GP Pro Comp Racing Suit - Boot Cut
The Alpinestars GP Pro Comp Racing Suit offers extraordinary levels of comfort through the extensive use of stretch paneling throughout the crotch, waist and under the arms. The FIA & SFI homologated 3-layer suit uses lightweight outer layers, with a highly breathable inner lining for increased driver comfort. Pre-curved arms and legs improve the fit of the suit and greatly enhance mobility.
|Rating:||FIA 8856-2000, SFI 3.2a/5|
|Fabric:||Nomex (Fire Resistant)|
|Fabric Weight:||305 g/sqm|
High Performance Materials:
- Three-layer, lightweight suit incorporating knitted stretchable panels for maximum comfort and excellent breathability.
- 100% Aramidic outer shell fabric has exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
- Alpinestars' fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Adjustable collar and belted waist for a precise fit.
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling is patterned for an optimum fit while driving.
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist cuffs.
- Bootcut leg construction for comfort while driving.
- Tall, ribbed collar for extended coverage and improved comfort.
- Athletic, regular fit.
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
- Thigh pockets for convenient and unobtrusive storage.
- Premium YKK double slider zipper for versatile and customizable fit.