Sparco Martini Stripes RF-5W SA2020 Helmet
Sparco and Martini Racing together again: the historic partnership that started in the 1980s World Rally Championship is reborn in the Sparco Heritage Collection.
Sparco's Air Pro RF-5W helmet features a carbon-Kevlar/fiberglass construction and the latest Snell SA2020 and FIA 8859-2015 ratings. With its wider eye opening, the Air Pro is oriented towards the closed cockpit road racer looking for maximum visibility. Multiple exterior vents keep things cool by increasing circulation through various channels that not only cool the driver, but route air towards the visor to minimize fogging. Removable, washable padding makes it easy to keep the helmet fresh, and allow for repositioning for a comfortable fit. Available with Red or Black interior lining.
|Rating:||Snell SA2020, FIA 8859-2015|
|Hans Anchors:||Included, Factory Installed|
|Weight (MD Size):||n/a|
- Red or Black interior option
- Light-weight carbon-Kevlar/fiberglass construction
- New Medium/Large size which uses the lighter and more compact shell
- Hans clips pre-installed
- Anodized aluminum chin strap hardware
- Removable, washable lining
- Wind tunnel optimized venting with anti-fog air channels
- Pre-molded interior to accommodate drink tubes and an intercom system