Lifeline Zero 2020 Fire Marshal FIA Fire System - 3 Liter Electric
Smaller, lighter and more powerful then previous models, Lifeline's Zero 2020 ABF Fire System utilizes a water-based ABF foam that absorbs heat faster for greater knock down ability. Featuring a 5 misting nozzle design for a less complex installation, the Zero 2020 strategically covers the engine bay with 3 nozzles and 2 for the cockpit. Passing FIA's latest Technical List 16 standard, the smaller 3 Liter bottle (generally accepted as a 5 lb system equivalent), the system includes 8mm delivery tubes for faster heat absorption and fire knockdown capability. The Electric Fire Marshall system is activated by pressing one of 2 included momentary push buttons. A military grade actuator detonates the extinguisher, and is powered by an independent power supply, complete with battery strength and circuit continuity checks.
|Rating:||FIA Technical List 16|
- Smaller and lighter design than the previous Zero 2000 systems with increased levels of safety compared to competitors.
- The fastest heat absorption and fire knock down capability available from a water based system.
- 5 nozzle system for strategic coverage of the engine bay and cockpit reducing weight and complexity of the installation.
- FIA Technical List 16 compliant, covers competitors for the 2022 MSUK rule change.
Each Kit Includes:
- 3-Liter, Steel Bottle (filled & charged)
- (1) Power Pack - DIN Socket
- (1) Plug & Lead Assembly - Standard
- (2) Activation Switch
- (5) Misting Nozzles (Engine, Cockpit)
- (4) 8mm Equal-T Connectors
- 6m 8mm Decabon Tubing
- (1) Heatproof Overbraid, 6m
- (1) 8mm Bulkhead Fitting
- (1) Zero 2020 Brackets & Straps
- (1) Decal Pack
Fire Bottle Dimensions (inches):
- Diameter: 6.1 inches (155mm)
- Length: 9.37 Overall (238mm)
- Weight: 9.04 lbs. (4.1kg)