Sparco X-Light RS-7 Racing Suit - Boot-Cut
Availability In Stock
Shares all of the ergonomics and weight savings of the standard RS-7, but adds stylish boot-cut style pant legs.
Made specifically for the US racing market, the Sparco X-Light RS-7 Boot-Cut Racing Suit shares all of the ergonomics and weight savings of the standard RS-7, but adds stylish boot-cut style pant legs. Weighing less then last year's model (120gr for the size 52), the X-Light RS-7 borrows Hocotex suit technology from the Extrema and Eagle racing suits, with light-weight stretch panels incorporated into the fully-floating sleeves, and multi-directional lower back panel. This creates a suit that is more maneuverable then ever before, further helped by additional stretch panels built into the thighs and pre-curved arms. An all new ultra-soft outer layer covers a soft and comfortable inner layer treated with Sparco's X-Cool Silver anti-bacterial cooling treatment. Choose from 4 attractive new color schemes.
|Fabric:||Nomex (Fire Resistant)|
|Fabric Weight:||390 gr/sqm|
|Part Number:||SP1108US SIZE COLOR|
• Boot-cut style pant legs (traditional elastic Nomex leg cuffs underneath)
• 120gr lighter than 2015 X-light (size 52)
• Pre-curved Arms for comfort
• Fully floating knit sleeves w/ Eagle Stretch Fabric
• Multi-direction back stretch panels
• Strategic stretch panels on arms and thighs
• Exclusive Nomex fibers provide superior fire protection and quality
• X-Cool Silver treatment applied to inner liner draws heat from the body surface to cool the driver
• Ultra-soft inner liner
Sizing Tips: A Driving Suit should have a loose, comfortable fit and allow for a full range of motion. Make sure the fit doesn't change when sitting down! A suit that fits tightly may sacrifice the protective layer of air between the suit and your skin/underwear and can potentially decrease the level of protection provided by your suit. Driving suits do not "break-in" or stretch over time.
You May Also Like