Sparco Superleggera RS-9.1 Racing Suit
|Fabric:||Nomex (Fire Resistant)|
|Fabric Weight:||250 gr/sqm|
|Part Number:||SP11269 SIZE COLOR|
• Extremely lightweight and breathable
• Fitted look and feel
• Unique phone pocket on thigh
• Pre-curved Arms for comfort in driving position
• Fully floating sleeves w/ Eagle Stretch Fabric
• Multi-direction back stretch panels with Eagle Stretch Fabric
• Exclusive Nomex fibers provide superior fire protection and quality
• X-Cool Silver treatment applied to inner liner draws heat from the body surface to cool the driver
Note: All measurements are in inches. Your ideal size will be the smallest size that includes your largest measurement.
Sizing Tips: A Driving Suit should have a loose, comfortable fit and allow for a full range of motion. Make sure the fit doesn't change when sitting down! A suit that fits tightly may sacrifice the protective layer of air between the suit and your skin/underwear and can potentially decrease the level of protection provided by your suit. Driving suits do not "break-in" or stretch over time.
A. Chest: Measure around the fullest part, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal.
B. Waist: Measure around the natural waist line, inline with the navel.
C. Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, about 20cm below the waist line.
D. Shoulders: Arms at your sides, run tape measure from bone to bone.
E. Sleeve (Arm Length): Measure from shoulder to wrist. F. Inseam: Standing against a wall, measure from the crotch to the bottom of your leg.
G. Back: Measure lowest vertebrae of the neck to the waist.