Sparco KS-5 Kart Racing Suit
Availability In Stock
With the high-contrast accents and 5 unique color combinations, the KS-5 is sure to stand out on grid and on track!
Available in Adult AND Junior Sizes!
The Sparco KS-5 Kart Racing Suit was developed in conjunction with the CIK/FIA and complies with the latest CIK-FIA 2013 standard where the protection afforded by the suit changes based on the impact risk for each exposed area. Constructed from tough abrasion-resistant fabric, the KS-5 features half-floating sleeves and strategically placed stretch panels for improved driver mobility. Internal leg and underarm vents further increase comfort through improved breathability, while a soft cotton terry inner liner helps wick sweat and is soft against the skin. With the high-contrast accents and 5 unique color combinations, the KS-5 is sure to stand out on grid and on track!
|Part Number:||SP2328 SIZE COLOR|
• 1 of 2 suits in the world to pass new FIA homologation (Suit is valid of 5yrs vs. 3yrs)
• Internal leg and underarm vents for breathability
• Half floating sleeves and lower stretch panel for mobility
• Soft cotton terry inner liner
• Boot cuff pant legs with internal elastic leg stirrup
Sizing Tips: A Driving Suit should have a loose, comfortable fit and allow for a full range of motion. Make sure the fit doesn't change when sitting down!
You May Also Like