SFI Rated High Impact Roll Bar Padding
Availability In Stock
SFI spec 45.1 High Impact Padding is currently required by many sanctioning bodies.
SFI spec 45.1 High Impact Padding is currently required by many sanctioning bodies. The SFI Rated padding has been formulated and tested for maximum impact absorption, will not melt or drip in a fire and is self-extinguishing. 7/8" thick padding fits 1-1/2" to 1-3/4" bars.
• Pre-taped adhesive for easy installation
• Required in NHRA, SCCA, NASA and highly recommended in NASCAR
• Rating meets SFI spec 45.1
• Provides maximum in energy absorption and flame retardation
• Will not drip or melt in fire
• Fits bars from 1-1/2" to 1-3/4"
• 36" length, pre-taped adhesive