Racetech RT4009HRV Viper Fiberglass Racing Seat
NOTE: This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer, and is no longer available through OG Racing.
We apologize for any inconvenience this product discontinuation may cause.
Originally designed for the Dodge Viper Competition Coupe, the Racetech RT4009HRV line of racing seats is equally well suited for installation in touring cars where strength and safety is of the highest priority. Capable of surpassing 45g's in frontal, rearward, and oblique impact tests conducted at the Chrysler testing facility, the Viper seat allows for additional stiffness and strength through backfixing to the rollcage or chassis. The unique square should design allows for easy fitment in many cars, and helps minimise body movement while on the track.
|Weight (lbs):||28.7 (Shell only, 20.9)|
|Part Number:||RT4009HRV BLK|
• FIA homologated to 8855-1999 standards
• Latest Hans-compatible head restraint technology
• Energy absorbing foam to back, shoulders and head region
• Fibreglass shell construction with a glossy black gel-coat
• Includes fixing bosses at the head and shoulder for side nets and bosses and bolts for back-fixing
• Installation: Side Mounting - Use Racetech RTB1009M brackets (sold separately)
A: External width at shoulders
B: Height from base to shoulder wings
C: Internal width at hips
D: External width across thigh bolsters
E: Base length (Front-to-Back)
F: Height (Top-to-Bottom)
G: Height from base to harness guide bottom
M: Mounting width at side mount
Note: All measurements are in millimeters. Measurements are based on the seat shell, and do not take into account padding thickness.