Racepak IQ3 Logger Dash Racing Data Acquisition System
Availability Out of Stock
The Racepak IQ3 Logger Dash Data Acquisition System represents the future in GPS based data acquisition systems.
NOTE: This item is no longer available through OG Racing.
We apologize for any inconvenience this product discontinuation may cause.
The Racepak IQ3 Logger Dash Data Acquisition System represents the future in GPS based data acquisition. The IQ3 merges Racepak's V-Net single cable sensor technology and proven GPS based data logging into a single, fully programmable display.
The full featured dash includes an internal 32 sensor channel data logger, while track mapping and speed is optained by the internal GPS board and 3-axis G meter, eliminating the need for external data loggers, beacon receiver, and wheel speed sensors. Don't be surprised when you open the box and all you find is the beautiful display dash!
Up to 32 external sensors can be relayed to the IQ3 through the single V-Net cable - no complex sensor wiring harnesses here! Racepak sensors are available separately for just about anything - from Air-Fuel sensors, to sensors that track your car's ride height.
• 32 external sensor inputs with optional high speed logging modules
• Internal GPS Board
• Disply up to 29 inputs via 4 pages
• 512mb microSD memory
• Blue backlight
• 3-Axis G-meter (Accel, lateral, vertical)
• Gear Indicator
• Eight user defined alarms with on screen warning text and lights
• User defined 5 character sensor input names
• User defined shift lights
• GPS Track Mapping
• GPS Speed and Lap Time
• Power/Ground/Engine RPM with Remote Programming Harness
• Shielded, low luster display for sunlight viewing
• Metric and English settings
Logger Package Includes:
• IQ3 Data Logger Dash
• Power/Ground/Engine RPM Remote Programming Harness
• Rear V-Net connector/GPS Antenna connector
• 512md microSD memory card
• GPS antenna and cable
• Programming Cable
• Datalink II Software and Installation Manual
You May Also Like