Prospeed RS683 Performance Brake Fluid
Availability Out of Stock
Prospeed RS683 Extreme Performance Brake Fluid offers several key advantages over competing brake fluids on the market today.
NOTE: This item is no longer available through OG Racing.
We apologize for any inconvenience this product discontinuation may cause.
Prospeed RS683 Extreme Performance Brake Fluid offers several key advantages over competing brake fluids on the market today. The extremely high boiling point is on par with the best fluids available today. A low vapor rate virtually eliminates vapor lock in the braking system. Extremely low compressibility offers a more consistent pedal feel and brake performance. Finally, it's low hydroscopic nature (low tendency to absorb water from surrounding air) provides heightened resistance to corrosion and superior brake performance over a longer life cycle. Exceeds all DOT 3 & 4 requirements, and compatible with all DOT 3/4/5.1 fluids.
Sold in 16.9oz/500mL size.
• Boiling Point: Dry 683.2° F (361.8° C), Wet 439° F (226.1° C)
• High Temperature Stability: 1° F (0.5° C)
• Vapor Density (air=1): 10
• Density (Specific Gravity): 1.095
• pH: 7.2
• Kinematic Viscosity: 2mm 2/s @ 212° F (100° C)
• Freezing Point: < -74° F (< -59° C)