Performance Friction Direct Drive V3 Replacement Rotor - Porsche 996/997, Boxster/Cayman S
352.32.0061.453 & 352.32.0061.463 Motorsports Replacement Rotors only for the Performance Friction V3 Direct Drive system for the Porsche 996 C2/C4, 997 Carrera, and Boxster/Cayman S. Direct fitment for the Performance Friction 318.067.63 and 318.067.64 rotor kits. Includes Rotor only. Must be used with PFC Pads - check pad-clearance before using with any other manufacturer pads. 2-piece rotors offer better cooling over a one-piece design. Performance Friction's full floating Direct Drive attachment system allows the brake disc to naturally expand/contract on both radially and axially without being constrained by the hub. This helps eliminate rotor warping, vibrations and pulsations.
- V3 style replacement rotor
- High Carbon Alloy with copper and molybdenum for high temperature strength and durability.
- Vanes turned OD and ID for balance to reduce thermal warping and vibration.
- Runout less than .001 inches, reducing Pulsation and Vibration.
- Thickness variation less than .0003 inches reduces Pulsation and Vibration.
- 47 or more vanes for superior thermal capacity.
- Aircraft quality heat treated for micro structure alignment and durability.
- Surface finish less than .7 microns.
- 100% measured and inspected to meet tolerance specifications.
Common Vehicle Fitments:
Porsche 996 3.4C & 3.6 1997-05 Front 997 Carrera 2005-09 Front Boxster S (986) 1999-05 Front Boxster S (987) 2005-12 Front Cayman S (987) 2006-12 Front
Part Number: PFC Part Number: Left PF318280061451 318.28.0061.451 Right PF318280061461 318.28.0061.461