Alpinestars Tech 1-Z Racing Shoes
|Rating:||FIA 8856-2000, SFI 3.3/5|
|Manufacturer:||271 5115 xx|
Exclusive: Alpinestars' innovative new closure system combines DuPont's Kevlar speed top lacing system integrated with a proprietary Alpinestars developed wire closure system, which strategically envelopes the foot for optimal support and structure. Constructed using high-tensile fibers, the wire system fits securely around the foot when closed, providing superb levels of comfort and performance fit regardless of the driving position.
- Main upper constructed from superbly supple lightweight kangaroo leather for excellent comfort and durability.
- One-piece foot and heel counter features multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability plus integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and foot bed enhances comfort.
- All graphic elements are printed for weight-saving and improved performance.
- Exclusive thin rubber compound outsole, derived from the Formula 1 race program, providing unsurpassed levels of feel and grip.
Comfort and performance:
- Extended perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, tongue, collar, heel, toe and tongue for improved ventilation and breathability.
- Closure system with adjustable Velcro® strap for secure and personalized fit.
- Nomex tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and reduced seams.
- Low-cut collar in heel to allow for greater Achilles heel comfort and improved range of movement.
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
- Tongue padding made in double layer CarbonX material for additional flame-retardant properties, plus reduced weight.