Alpinestars Stella GP Pro Comp Womens Racing Suit - Boot Cut
Designed specifically for the female form, the Alpinestars Stella GP Pro Comp Ladies Racing Suit shares the same great features as the standard GP Pro Comp suit. Boasting a lightweight 3-layer construction for maximum protection, the latest GP Pro includes a breathable lining for increased comfort. Strategically placed stretch inserts offer greater freedom of movement without any weight penalties, while pre-curved arms and legs further enhance driver mobility. Certified to the current SFI and FIA homologation standards, the Stella GP Pro Comp is finished with a soft knit collar and flat internal shoulder seams.
|Rating:||FIA 8856-2000, SFI 3.2a/5|
|Fabric:||Nomex (Fire Resistant)|
|Fabric Weight:||305 g/sqm|
High Performance Materials:
- Three-layer, lightweight suit incorporating knitted stretchable panels for maximum comfort and excellent breathability.
- 100% Aramidic outer shell fabric has exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
- Alpinestars' fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Adjustable collar and belted waist for a precise fit.
- Female anatomical torso, while the leg and arm paneling is patterned for an optimum fit while driving.
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist cuffs.
- Bootcut leg construction for comfort while driving.
- Tall, ribbed collar for extended coverage and improved comfort.
- Athletic, regular fit.
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
- Thigh pockets for convenient and unobtrusive storage.
- Premium YKK double slider zipper for versatile and customizable fit.