Performance Friction Direct Drive Replacement Rotor - Porsche 997.2 GT3 (Slotted-Race)
Availability In Stock
Replacement Rotor only for the Performance Friction Direct Drive system for the Porsche 997.2 GT3.
378.32.0060.45 & 378.32.0060.46 Motorsports Replacement Rotors only for the Performance Friction V2 Direct Drive system for the Porsche 997.2 GT3 (see complete fitment list below). Developed specifically for the GT3 Cup, the slotted rotor is slightly thinner, allowing for a thicker pad. Direct replacement for the 379.067.85/86 rotor kit. Includes Rotor only. Must be used with PFC Pads - check pad-clearance before using with any other manufacturer pads. 2-piece rotors offer better cooling over a one-piece design. Performance Friction's full floating Direct Drive attachment system allows the brake disc to naturally expand/contract both radially and axially without being constrained by the hub. This helps eliminate rotor warping, vibrations and pulsations.
Technical Information• High Carbon Alloy with copper and molybdenum for high temperature strength and durability.
• Vanes turned OD and ID for balance to reduce thermal warping and vibration.
• Runout less than .001 inches, reducing Pulsation and Vibration.
• Thickness variation less than .0003 inches reduces Pulsation and Vibration.
• 47 or more vanes for superior thermal capacity.
• Aircraft quality heat treated for micro structure alignment and durability.
• Surface finish less than .7 microns.
• 100% measured and inspected to meet tolerance specifications.
Common Vehicle Fitments:
|Porsche||997 GT3 Cup||2009+||Front|
|997 GT3, GT3 RS||06/2009+||Front|
You May Also Like