HANS III FIA Device - Model 30
The Model 30 features an increased arm angle that is ideal for open-cockpit, Formula-type cars with a more reclined seating position. The angle of the device also translates to an improved fit for individuals with broader chests. This style should be used if the standard Hans Device tends to push uncomfortable against the back of your head.
|Part Number:||HADK-III-30 SIZE|
• Sliding Tethers standard
• FIA approved
• Injection Molded super structural carbon fiber
• Hollow collar minimizes weight
• Weighs 200g less then previous models
• Hollow collar to minimize weight
• Includes 2 Anchors (enough for one helmet)
• FIA rating is equivalent to SFI 38.1 rating and accepted by all US and International Road Racing organizations.
Anchor Styles: Hans Anchors are available with or with-out backing plates. Many helmets are manufactured with a threaded, M6 insert bonded directly inside the helmet shell. If your helmet is equipped with this option, select the M6 option.
Tools not included. Installation tools are not included with your device purchase. If needed, please contact us after ordering at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be included at no extra charge. Click Here to Download the Hans Device Quick Start Guide and Installation Instructions.
Note: The width of the HANS Device is sized to fit your neck or shirt collar size comfortably. You may fit several sizes - comfort is the final deciding factor.